Fraction Energy Services a Division of Green Energy Services Inc., is committed to setting the standard of excellence and is recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.
recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.If you have strong leadership and execution skills and looking for a career where you can make a difference, look no further
Fraction Energy Services is looking for you!As a Vac Truck Operator in Fort St. John, BC, you will report to the Division Manager and be responsible for the safe
operation of a vac truck for hauling various oil field waste products.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that Fraction’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Drive equipment to and from locations.
- Understand NSC, federal and provincial regulations and abide by these laws.
- Load and unload various fluids.
- Perform day-to-day servicing, minor maintenance, and inspection on equipment
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, and core values.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and on-time (I.e. logbooks, TDG documentation, service sheets,
vehicle/trailer inspections, fuel logs, etc.).
- Keep a clean work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the shop, warehouse and assisting others with
- Adhere to and enforce company safety policies and ensure compliance with HSE legislation and DOT
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience operating Vac Trucks.
- Minimum of 2 years previous Oilfield experience.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliable, and dependable.
- Class 1 or 3 driver’s license (with air brake endorsements) and a clean 5-year driver’s abstract.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Physically fit and able to move heavy objects weighing upwards of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Read and understand policies and procedures, write legibly in order to keep and maintain logs understand, and
follow written and verbal instructions.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- H2S Alive Certification
- ODA certification an asset
- Standard First Aid or Occupational First Aid Level C
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near the base of employment or be willing to relocate
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing required
- Exposure to the outdoor environment, including extreme weather and driving conditions
- Physically demanding – bending, sitting, and standing for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Exposure to noise and fumes
- Work schedules are variable and may require work away from home for extended periods
How to Apply:
- Email Info@fractionenergy.ca attention Human Resources.
You must sign in to apply for this position.