Website NorthRiver Midstream
NorthRiver Midstream (NorthRiver) is one of North America’s leading gas gathering and processing businesses. With operations in Northeast British Columbia and Northwest Alberta, NorthRiver provides connectivity for its customers to major demand markets including the U.S. Pacific Northwest, U.S. Midwest and Western Canada.
Company: NorthRiver Midstream
|Company:||NorthRiver Midstream Inc.|
|Department:||Maintenance – McM|
NorthRiver Midstream (NorthRiver) is one of North America’s leading gas gathering and processing businesses. With operations in Northeast British Columbia and Northwest Alberta, NorthRiver provides connectivity for its customers to major demand markets including the U.S. Pacific Northwest, U.S. Midwest, and Western Canada.
NorthRiver’s assets include 13 owned and operated gas processing facilities and related assets throughout the Montney in northeast British Columbia.
To learn more about us, visit http://www.nrm.ca.
- Delivering chemicals and supplies to operating units.
- Once trained – Safety watch for Air Cart.
- Once trained – Complete Vessel Watch and Fire Watch.
- Garbage pickup.
- Minor roads/grounds maintenance.
- Filter changes.
- Works in a team environment within the Maintenance department.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent technical training.
- Must obtain Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Skid Steer ticket.
- Telehandler (Zoom Boom) ticket.
- Arial Work Platform ticket.
- Confined Space Rescue ticket.
- General knowledge of power tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong focus on safety.
- Experience working in the petrochemical/oil and gas industry.
This is a unionized position with Unifor local 686B and members accumulating seniority will be given first priority. Other members will be given consideration.
This is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in a busy work environment is critical.
The above profile is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of accountabilities, qualifications, or other aspects of the job.
At NorthRiver Midstream we embrace a culture of diversity and inclusion with equal access to opportunities based on individual merit by creating an environment that encourages all employees to contribute their unique capabilities and perspectives.
We accept applications online via our Careers page; http://careers.nrm.ca.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security and background screening, including a criminal records check.
For more information & to apply, click here.