Environment Site Assessment Technician Training Program
March 15 – September 30, 2021
What you will learn:
• How to conduct environmental site assessments
• Investigate environmental issues
• Collect samples from surface & ground water and soil
• Land and water remediation
• Reclamation and monitoring
• Critical skills for employment
This training will be on-line, followed with hands-on training where you shall be paired with a mentor to conduct various work activities in Northeast B.C.
This training is free, including tuition, safety training, safety gear and travel to and from sites.
Wrap around support available.
Registration deadline is March 5, 2021. Pre-registration information can be found https://www.nlc.bc.ca/Land_Water_Resources.
Flexible, conditional acceptance.
For help with registration, please contact Sheree Reno at Sheree.Reno@prophetriverfn.ca.